Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

There are so many things that I could resolve to do this year. However, I'm going to focus on a few things that are really important and not worry about the things that are unimportant. So here is my list:
1. Read the Bible chronologically during the year.
2. Lead a healthy lifestyle so that I can set an example for my son. I'm going to eat healthy, exercise, read more, and spend less time on the internet and Facebook.
3. Reduce the stuff that I have.
4. I'm going to be a Christian is the truest sense of the meaning- a little Christ.
5. I am going to love more and be angry, frustrated, upset less. In particular I'm going to love my husband, son, mother, father, and brother more.
6. I'm going to work more efficiently. I'm going to get my work done in a timely and efficient manner.
7. I'm going to pray daily.
8. I'm going to get my day started earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment